NuTone Central Vacuums
BENEFITS to the Homeowner
NuTone PurePower series central vacuums combine powerful suction and unmatched filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. Central vacuums exhaust the dust outside of your home unlike a traditional vacuum that exhausts air back into your living area.
MORE CLEANING POWER
Central vacuums are more powerful than upright and canister systems, they pull the dirt and dust out of the house and exhaust it outside of your home.
BEST DUST FILTRATION
By exhausting the dirt and dust outside of your home, central vacuums provide you the cleanest indoor air.
QUIET With the central vacuum power unit mounted in the basement, garage or utility area, the noise is away from your living area.
The lightweight hose is all you have to carry upstairs or from room to room. No heavy canister or upright vacuum to lug around.
Increase the resale value of your home without investing much more than the cost of a portable vacuum.
BENEFITS to the Builder
DON’T JUST BUILD A HOME
- Make your homes stand out from the rest in today’s competitive market – Offer your home buyers a quieter, cleaner, healthier home with a central vacuum that removes pollutants from the house.
- Increase the value of your homes – Dollars spent installing a central vacuum system is considered by appraisers to increase a home’s value.
- Earn points towards Green Building Certifications from Organizations like Earth Advantage®, Environments for Living®‚ and the US Green Building Council with its LEED® Rating System.
BENEFITS to the Installer
ADD VALUE AND CONVENIENCE
- One unit gives bagged and bagless options – reduce inventory costs and stock just 1 SKU for bagged and bagless customer requirements.
- One bag fits all power units.
- Easy to install – Multi-direction vacuum connection for easy installation even in small spaces.
- Each model includes a wall mount bracket for safe and simple installation.
- Offer exceptional value to your builders and homeowners.